Tuesday, March 04, 2008

february

consumed with mostly myself during the month of february, i have been terribly introspective and pretty self-centered unfortunately. after jessica left on feb. 6th, i focused on school for a week and then had surgery on feb.12th. and for two weeks, i stayed with my nurturing mother while she cared for me really well. i went through a lot emotionally, thanks to the meds... and not being able to do much physically caused me to look inside, maybe a little too much. i think this whole year, i've been dealing with some self-centeredness and pride issues. today, those issues were forced to the surface.

the first step is recognizing and i hope to be more of a servant and thoughtful for others.


4 days after surgery: my knee after 2 viles of blood were drained from it!

1 comment:

nee said...

that picture is sick.