Monday, July 07, 2008

nothing profound

per request of my mother, i'm going to write a bit.

both a lot and a little has been going on lately. allow me to explain.

it's been almost a month since my last post unfortunately. here are some highlights from that uncharted time....

june 10: my cousin, shaul, graduated from ministry school.

june 13: free movie on the lawn at freedom park

me & meghan

june 14: bridal shower for natalie & fun out on the town with megan



june 21: klif & amanda wommack's wedding on hilton head island with jessica as my date!


june 26: got to hang out with nana at the beach for a day

june 27: douglas & kaitlin rose's wedding in charleston/kiawah!

july 2: brickhouse dinner with the fam for jacob's bday


july 3: pops in the park (symphony at freedom park) & FIREWORKS!!


july 4: mamaw & papaw's for cookout & FIREWORKS!!





lastly, here's a little fruit from the garden i'm tending...


more to come....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweet daughter!! It's just one of the ways that I can keep up with your busy life.

love you!!!!!!
mom

nee said...

nice update gina!

bassfishinlael said...

Hey Tiff!
Well thanks for going to Shaul's grad as that is the only pic I have seen of it. Glad to know you are doing well as we haven't kept in touch that much the last couple months. Laters,

Lael