Monday, August 25, 2008

last week living in charlotte

i've considered charlotte my home for the past 4 years now. although i've taken 2-3 month sabbaticals living elsewhere, i always come back to charlotte. this next week will technically be my last week living here in the Queen City.

it's not that i haven't come to love living in charlotte (finally), but i've decided to pursue missions in granada, spain instead. if you know me, you probably know some of my passions include loving & serving others, building relationships, living in community, church-planting, speaking spanish, learning about different cultures, traveling, and trying to live out the Great Commission. and that's what lies ahead of me in granada. it would be crazy for me to not run hard after this opportunity.

as of right now, i attend World Harvest's evaluation week September 7-12. then after that, i hope to begin raising support and working part-time somewhere!



i am this excited!!!!!!!

3 comments:

bassfishinlael said...

hey when are you leaving for Spain as I am planning to come home in Oct and wouldn't want to miss ya!! Will be cool you being there as it isn't very far from here flight wise. love ya Cuz!

Lael

Anonymous said...

uuuuh, say who and what?? when .. how .. huh? already? Really!?

can u say "lunch before leaving"?

jessica said...

hahaha love the photo