Friday, September 28, 2012

pregnancy highlights | 38 weeks

how far along: 38 weeks
due date: October 10
size of baby: PUMPKIN!- 20 inches, ~ 7 lbs.





gender: girl!
movement: yes. and i just found out that her confusing rhythmic "movements" have actually been hiccups, which is cute & fun (thanks, Nicole!). 
symptoms: lack of sleep... it's okay, though, I know it's preparing me for her arrival!   
food cravings: bread.    
maternity clothes: of course... but I'm more than ready to wear normal clothes.
what I miss: wearing jeans. 
best moment of the week: I have two: 1) spending some quality time with good friends, Graham & Nicole and their son Simeon. even though they live pretty close, we don't get to see them near enough. it was good for my soul. 2) going out with some other mothers from church - it was a blessing to meet new women and hear their stories. 
getting ready: I spent a few hours walking at the mall yesterday to prepare for a hike Jon and I are taking tomorrow. this may not qualify as getting ready for the baby, but it helps me to be active. 
daddy: Jon is attentive and supportive, helping out in any way he can right now. I'm thankful to have such an encouraging husband. 
prayer requests: Today is the funeral service for my great-grandmother, NanNan. She was a loving and godly woman who lived an active 98 years. She is a saint and will be dearly missed by all. 

{ NanNan at our wedding Nov. 6, 2011)

{ NanNan giving Jon a kiss... so precious }


{ 38 weeks! }



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tiffany! So sorry to hear about her passing. I talked with her for a little while at the wedding and she was just so precious! Super sweet lady! Praying for your comfort today. And hang in there with that little girl. You're doing great!!

Cindy said...

Thanks for doing the recording. It made it special to hear your voice reading Nan's favorite Psalm. Davis was behind me and when he heard you, he stood up looking for you. "I hear Tiffy"
There was a video made. I'll make sure you get a copy of it.