Wednesday, October 03, 2012

pregnancy highlights | 39 weeks

how far along: 39 weeks
due date: October 10
size of baby: watermelon - 20 inches, ~ 7 lbs.





gender: girl!
best moment of the week: Spending all of Saturday with my husband around Virginia & Maryland. We hiked/walked around Great Falls, taking in the Potomac and all the trees. Then, after eating lunch at Chick-fil-A, we headed west to the Chesapeake so I could put my feet in the sand. I love the beach and it's been a year since I've been to one! 

 

 




daddy: He tells me I'm beautiful every day and helps me stay active. What more could I ask for?
prayer requests: Selfishly, you can pray this little one comes out sooner than later. I'm starting to get impatient and am just ready to have her in my arms! 

Since there haven't been many changes from last week, I thought it only appropriate to bring up the baby pool some of you filled out back in May. We will be giving away 2 prizes: one for the overall most accurate guesser (according to the pool's rubric), and one prize for who we deem the second most accurate guesser. Since nobody filled out the pool after the gender reveal, I have closed it. 

{ 39 weeks }


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hang in there. Glad you're getting some exercise.