Tuesday, April 29, 2008

last day of class!!

okay, so today was my last day of class until i graduate college!

i still have one day of finals... so i'm not home free just yet. but, wooooo, it feels so good!

maybe one day i'll write a book on what i learned during my past 5 years of college. or better yet, what i wish i knew before my last year of college! .... OR what i wish someone would've told me before i began college.

i think my calling in life is to be a guidance counselor. how hilarious would that be if i counseled high school kids. well, i could counsel kids and not be a guidance counselor. it's crazy how much i've been thinking about teaching lately. now, i don't know where i would want to teach, but i do know that i would like to stick with the middle/high school agers.

enough of this jabber. i need to finish school first!

I'M ABOUT TO GRADUATE!!!! haha.

fact about me: i love researching things. all types of things. just give me something, and i'll learn everything i possibly can about it. for example, i know way too much about elephants because i got on this huge elephant kick last semester.

2 comments:

nee said...

wow i had no idea you liked researching so much, or that you're considering teaching! aaaaah! you'd be a great teacher.

Daniel Brinneman said...

Hi Tiffany! I've enjoyed reading your blog during the last year. this post really pulled out some new things about you I hadn't seen before. the researching stuff really grabbed me. I'm a web researcher at heart or that is how I pass my day. other than all the freelance work on websites (using Webnode.com), computers and networking for the last 2 weeks. and finishing up my 1st semester of two, for my Advertising and Graphic Design A.S. Degree.

see ya. ;-)
www.danielbrinneman.com