Saturday, September 27, 2008

in the spotlight

IN THE SPOTLIGHT is a new feature i'm adding to my blog.... it will feature a piece of art by me that tells a story or has a story behind it. i hope you look forward to these!

first, i wanted to spotlight the photo at the top of my blog page.

it's only a fraction of one of my favorite photos of all time! it was taken when i studied abroad in granada, spain-- in a plaza (i forget which one right now) that i really loved. it was so lively; live music all the time, tons of florists' shops bordering the square, and people talking and eating outside. a true european experience! i just happened to get a shot of this little child crawling in the sunlight. i couldn't have planned this if i wanted to.

here is the original:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tiffany!
Like your blog.

Great picture too. I think the photo is of the Bib Ramblas, near the Cathedral.