Wednesday, September 17, 2008

so, i think i can dance

looking at my previous few posts, i realized that they have been pretty intense. and as we all know, that just isn't my life at all. i have moments of intensity, yes, but i figured that my silly side needs to come out in my blog more.

so, lately, i've been trying to dance better. i'm trying to perfect a few moves at a time. so far, i feel as if my "walk it out" has gotten to a level where i'd do it in public settings. my robot, however, isn't so great, but i still do it because who really does it all that well anyways?! i'm not naturally a great dancer. thankfully, i got the rhythm gene from my mother, so i can stay on beat for the most part. however, i really have to be taught how to dance, how to put moves together, etc. i learned how to "walk it out" via youtube instructions (you can make fun of me) and that proved successful, so that may be my main mode of learning to dance.

this is how i learned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHblX16TSA

2 comments:

nee said...

i'm so proud!

other good sources: beyonce videos, wedding receptions with open bars, & people-watching @ the club

Jess $ said...

hey- don't forget the pop and lock followed by the drop it like it's hot from the park in philly. I will treasure our night of dances forevah!!