Friday, June 22, 2012

pregnancy highlights | 24 weeks


how far along: 24 weeks
due date: October 10
size of baby: cantaloupe, 11 inches, 1 lb.




gender: girl!
movement: yes. She wakes Mommy up some nights from all the kicking. 
symptoms: I'm hungry a lot, but that's about it lately. 
food cravings: Sweets! And anything bread-y. I try not to give in too much. 
maternity clothes:  I bought some neon skinny jeans I love. If you visit, I'll probably be wearing them because they make me feel awesome. Otherwise, I usually wear non-maternity stretchy clothes. 
what I miss: Going out to eat! After my doctor's appointment this week, I walked into the Whole Foods next door and was so energized by all the people running around. I miss that too. 
best moment of the week: I spent 5 hours outside one day - both in the shade and laying in the sun. It was so relaxing. 
getting ready: I have pretty much finished registering for the baby. Often, I look online at nurseries for the one day we will move into a bigger place. 
daddy: He's wonderful - allowing me and the baby to stay healthy by serving us well. We are both humbled by the amount of help & support family and friends are sending our way. 
prayer requests: (Same as last week)Not much has changed since being put on bedrest, so please continue to pray for the baby girl to stay put for a couple months. We are personally praying that I'm able to go full-term (37 weeks) and for no more hiccups along the way. Also, for Jon to have supernatural energy from the Lord and for Tiff to embrace this unique time. 


{24 weeks}


No comments: