Wednesday, July 25, 2012

pregnancy highlights | 29 weeks

Hi there! Since Jon just posted on Saturday, I thought I might go in a different direction with this weekly update.

Wednesdays are technically our "change dates"- which means our little one is right at 29 weeks today.  We count each day as a blessing and hope to have a couple more months before we go to the hospital. 

The rest of the post is going to be a series of pictures to fill in some highlights I want to document.  


{ 19 weeks: Nationals game with friends Hillary & Donato (and Teddy Roosevelt!) #RacingPresidents }


{ 20 weeks: friend Megan visited. brother-in-law Scott came with dog Wyatt.  Em & Will also in DC made for a fun weekend! Here we are at Northside Social in Arlington. }  
{ 20 weeks again: a talented brother trio entertain the rest of us out on the back deck }
{ 23 weeks: my brother TJ came to visit the week after I was put on bed rest, so my wonderful husband took TJ around DC all weekend }



{ 26 weeks: Jon left for his sister's wedding and my mom came up to hang out. She cooked, cleaned, ran errands, assembled furniture, everything!! It's no surprise I don't have any pictures of her, but here's one of me on the 4th of July watching fireworks from the front porch. }
{ 26 weeks: This is Jon's family in Orlando to celebrate his sister marrying Kyle! They ran a 5k to kick off the festivities.  Scott, Anne (bride!), Kyle (groom!), Emily, Sarah, Jon }
{ 27 weeks: my friend and upstairs neighbor took some maternity pictures for me - so sweet!  Check out more of her work here - Whit&Whimsy. }  

{ 27 weeks: Meet my sweet nephew Davis. He's about to turn 3 and has named our baby Lilly-Pok (haha!!). We love getting pictures and videos of his latest antics. }
{ 28 weeks: We decided to celebrate our girl's 28th week with a cookie cake - thanks to my sweet husband! } 
{ 28 weeks: Jon's surprise treat to me was a Coke float....almost like being at the Soda Shop! } 




2 comments:

patti said...

i love these pictures :)

Cindy said...

Fun pics. You should have added one from the photos made when you were home here.